Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcoming 2009, Biding farewell to 2008

It’s been real fun welcoming 2009 at the countdown party. As I was saying, I had a great dinner with my family. It was a barbeque party to countdown for the coming year and sending year 2008 down the drain (Ooops..I meant memory lane, whatever =P). It was a sumptuous feast, to compliment. Well I loved it. Lol..We headed to Taman Saga Ampang, where voted for the best fireworks-viewing spot for supper and countdown after having the delicious dinner. Countdown came next and balloons filled the air at our last count. It was a big havoc .The fireworks were not bad, caught them live. The final event was some songs to bid 2008 farewell and to welcome 2009, a year I would look at from a completely different point of view. Then headed back home for some wine and vodka with daddy again.Alcoholic.Ha.Luckily didn't get drunk this time (still manage to play sms =P)

Well for 2008, actually I have typed plenty of comments for that year but since the blogspot had happily erased it, I would happily keep all the bombastic comments I have for everyone to myself. Well I’ll just mention some worth mentioning ones.


My Thank You List:

1. I want Ke Sin, Ena and Piriyah to know that I treasure the bestfriendship (I know this word doesn’t exist but who cares?) we shared and I hope it stays till we’re gone for good. Frenz eva yea..

2. My family, for all the happy moments in year 2008, glad that you guys were there.(Love papa and mama)

3. Him, for all the smiles and thanks for being there when I seeking for help =)

4. Say Li, Siew Hwei, Lynnett (correct spelling this time.Open eyes big big!! ), Shirley, Jyu Yann, Jun-Ah and Ji-Yeong (two of my korean friends), Austin , Weizhuan, Dolphius and all in the sisterhood... and Mr.Potato(Lol)

5. All FSC members and Princesses (Especially 5 Tanjungnian 2006), both of my lou kong(s), oppa(s)

6. My club members (Keep perasan and the ss-ness yea)

7. And some ever supporting friends for making year 2008 a wonderful year for me.

8. Also gracias to those who’d made 2008 a dreadful one. Ha. Especially the sick stick (My 'Dearest' Miss SS).. XD

Love you guys! Muackzzz..

7 comments:

欣欣 said...

wah wah~
so surprise to see my name in your blog....Love u and Thankss...
Who is Shin jek?

Yynsun said...

My best fren.. =P
I tot u wont view my blog huh?!

欣欣 said...

Actually i din read geh~
and i also seldom online nowadays...
i saw my blog got a 'follower'
then went to see see lor~
This Call ' Yun Fun '....
muack....

Yynsun said...

Yun Fun pula,
act i also dunno bout the follower thingy,it just suddenly pop out in my blog page.haha..give u a call when i'm free

Wilson said...

You're welcome,
u too jia you la...
muahaaahaa =)

Anonymous said...

My name is there? :D *happy*

Yynsun said...

haha..yea yea
u're my ketua kelas ma, then sit nxt to me summore