Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mixed emotions though, regarding my future. About what I was gonna do, where I’m heading to, then, which make me so sleepless these few days. Sigh. Time calls for my reply la..Days are getting older, and I really have to make up my beautiful mind about the things that outline my future. Results will be outing soon, after two weeks from now. Sei. =S

Had a semi-serious ( semi-conscious perhaps) discussion with dad recently, and I had suggested not to waste so much money to be affiliated with top private colleges and universities, if I could make it into local U. He agreed without saying much of words though. Lolx.. As this was only a preliminary stage of studies, I guess I should save more for a better master studies. Mummy protested and thought I should either go to HELP Inst. @ Uni. of Nottingham or follow my er jie’s path -- go Singapore..instead of waiting for local university entry on July.

This is really the hard part in my life..Gish. Really hate in making decision. I will not be able to come back to this crossroad anymore, so I really have to decide properly, carefully, and fastidiously.

Hrm.. I hope I could just flip a coin and let Him decide for me.. >.<

4 comments:

Phoebe woo said...

dun worry..everything wil be alright soon!!
船到桥头自然直!!
full moral support no matter where u goin ya..
i m fine..doin the same thing as u at home lo..enjoying holiday hehe..

Anonymous said...

;D yin sun, you will be okay, let time take its course ;D *huggies*

Yynsun said...

thx for supporting guys..
so touching man..
*teary eyes*

Hiew Jin said...

有些事情总是不由我们做主的,
还是让上天为我们决定吧..
相信你一定会得到属于你的..