Sunday, January 17, 2010




This is me ..
I love to draw, and I used to draw..
One of the way to release my tension..
Know that I’m not in the right mood lately..
I choose to hide away from this ugly reality and indulge myself in ‘drawing’..
Despite of knowing that I’m having a test which carry 20% of the subject soon
Cause I just couldn’t find any other better way than this..to express my deep feeling

I do enjoy this kind of feeling..
Shut off my mind and lock myself in the room..
Crying, shouting and laughing madly alone..being emo
And thinking of nothing..
I just love this kind of feeling..

Stress..

Released..

Released..

Released…

And back to reality…

Don’t worry bout me guys, I’m alright
fully recharged =)

It is not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over..

No comments: