Monday, March 8, 2010

I think my college is trying to challenge my patience,

1: NO INTERNET WiFI
We were told that UM is trying to upgrade their internet wireless system every night, but the pek chek thing is I really couldnt feel any different, and the line is even getting slower and more unstable than before ! WTH

2: WATER-SHORTAGE
Alright, I know this cant blame on my college's fault since the whole Petaling Jsys facing the same problem.But this was the first time I feel how important water is since I gotta worked so hard to get a 3kg water from lorry tank and carried it --> climb up to second floors >.<

3: NO ELECTRICITY
This is what happen now while I'm writing this post.This happen only in my floor !! Damn.. I still have a pile of tutorials awaitng for me~ Please go away mosquito, my blood is not tasty. >.<

Arhhhh....i think i gonna ciao soon ~~~

1 comment:

karHui said...

ala....kesian babe..hehe