Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dear Miss 'Earthworm' and SS..

It is not all the time that i want to talk about people or give comments to others, but since i'm at it, i guess the people who feel that i'm stepping on their tails should really consider what has really gone wrong about themselves; or about me perhaps, since they are always Mr. and Mrs. Right. Throwing tantrums all over on others as though everyone on Earth owes h(er)im. Well, if it's not yours, it can never be yours. Face it. Don't be a cry baby telling the whole world how much you dislike certain things or certain people. And don't hate people for the things they have and things you don't. Its just sick. Unless you're a sicko. I strongly feel so. That's too bad, but it's none of my business by the way. Stay away from my dear friend and that's my concern. C'mon..Be yourself, dumbo, be original though i heard you've never been ever since you came to Earth. Slut your way out of our lives please. Pardon me for the language but that person really deserves it.

and..

Return my band !!

1 comment:

欣欣 said...

很高兴你终于肯写blog了,可是都不是写你的生活点滴的?
用英文的blog对我来说很陌生..
用华文的比较亲切的说...