Friday, July 25, 2008

Lost In Life..

Remember Mario Bros? and how they used to go up into the clouds and you'd get a million coins up there? Well right now I feel like i'm living in a dream world. I literally want someone to pinch me and wake me up because right now my head is sleeping. This is a world where the doorman knows my name and opens the door to the taxi for me. People give me weird looks when I tell them sorry. (guess I'm one of the only people who actually appreciates it). There are no other words to describe how I feel these days. I'm just lost in a daze trying to wake up. Only problem is if people poke me, i feel it. [; )] My world is changing. Making a complete 180 in fact. What am I to do? What's gonna happen next? Life is a mystery. I guess I'll just have to live out this amazing ride.

No comments: