Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bla Bla..


I was in a very crunchy mood yesterday, well more appropriate for me to say that I’ve been slightly touchy lately. I imagined my long holidays being anything but having so many stuffs packed into my schedule. To be exact, I expected my leave to be carefree and yea, so much more free than usual, without having to worry about a single thing tho these things revolved around me every single moment and walked in and out of my life every second. Hahahaha.. It ain’t simple! *gag* Well housework is one thing, cant blame my household for having me as a maid, well its for a good cause. The reason: ‘To train you to take care of yourself in case if you don’t get married..or you gotta travel oversea for your further study (well I’ve heard enough). I’m grateful tho, how ironic can that be. whoah.. a whole lot of them.. Well I’m seriously going for a holiday after X'mas. No time for social gatherings at the moment. Time’s running real short. Well, hopefully,the third week of freedom is gonna be so much more meaningful and worth living. Looking forward to that.. X’mas’s coming btw!!! =) hoorray

No comments: