Friday, December 5, 2008

Hey guyz,
I'm back...finally
Sorry I haven't made a post in the longest time. I've been extremely busy and STPM is now over finally . Well,I think this year STPM is really sucks.what expected is not come out as expected.ha.anyway, just forget about it.Today’s slightly better a day to live.. at least i can sleep without alarm next to me.Took a break from paint work to clean other parts of the house. Felt a little lighter. Anyway, work has to be done whether today or tomorrow, so it actually makes no difference. Well, its okay, and most importantly, i woke up on the left side of the bed today, not to mention i had long undisturbed hours of sleep. Can’t wait for Christmas to come.. Nothing else to comment and this will be all to call it a day.but i think its kinda hard day for me as today is only the second day after finished exam.its bored to just stay at home and facing the wall.anyway, i going to hang out with shin oppa tomorrow.yeahh...


(Read: I may not post for a while again because i'll not in KL for quite a long time.
Its time to play!! XD)

No comments: