Friday, December 26, 2008


Taking pic in clinic (Perasan =.=' )















Nice clinic (Take from the place where my friend is working)












Love this picture (Coz Mic says I look pretty in this =p )








Our gang (Formal)









Our gang (Casual)






25th DECEMBER 2008,







I HEART X'MAS












With my sisters..






This year X'maz celebs was cool. Lol.So holy yet so rocking.Yea, really.Went to Sunway Pyramid and shop for X'mas present for whole day.Dinner at Yuan for steamboat buffet.After back home prepare for Boxing Day and have some wine and vodka.Yea, that's tasty.(Bit drunk).Ahhahaha.Nth much really happened today but sumhow i’ve got so much crapz to write about.Lolx. This, is really me.Love to write, express, and not forgetting…crap.Oh yeah, crapping rocks…(depends on whether u ave a listnener anot) hahaha~~ (Ciaoz)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U ni mmg like to crap one la,
pity of my ear, ahjumma.
hehe =P