Monday, December 22, 2008

X'mas coming..Hoho

Obstacles in life, The ups and downs, Lefts and rights, It was a smooth journey today, Yet i met a bump, almost at the end of my journey, then a roundabout of words, which made me swear, ‘I will never take this path again’, Perhaps tomorrow will be a better journey, If and only if, I choose my path wisely, considering only my interests, and am i proud to say, It wasn’t my fault.

Sighs.No comments about what happened.It was indeed a fine day, trying to be a nice girl again and so..Oh well it just happened.Not all people can keep his or her ego away and apologize or even thank another person.Lol.What to do.I just hope God will bless that person and and make that person understand better.Ha.I’m getting over it now.Coz I’ve got nothing to lose. >.< Just forget about that.

*Btw, X'mas is coming around la* Whoahohoho (I'm just lil bit too excited..cant wait for that day) XD

No comments: