Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sigh.Woke up so damn early this morning just to pay the hospital a visit.Whoah.. whoah.Yawned thousands of times with people looking attentively at me, as though I was the alien there.Those faces… so scary man!! Some looked at me with watery eyes (dunno what’s wrong, perhaps I’m looked too pathetic in my sleepy mood), then small kids looked at me with their innocent faces as if I’m Santa ( hush..I know X'mas is coming)then doctors were scanning my face with puzzled looks ( perhaps they thought a person of my age shouldn’t ave been there.Oh well,the fact is that I’m there.) and the old ppl looked so scary!! Oh well, they stared at me. I guess they hate teens. I dint ask to be there.First thing the doctor tell was funny,:'Girl, you're extremely underweight, even a small turnado could blow u off '. Oh man, are you trying to crack jokes wih me?! I totally have no mood for that.Overall,the whole physiotheraphy process was just okay.(It's really pain, especially the injured part).I still gotta undergo bout 10times upon the recovery.Doctor says I might get taller bout 3 to 4cm than before after recovery **Happy** But one thing that I gotta promise to him is to take more food.Muahahaa..hope can get well soon yea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U really should take more food,
tat day really shocked to see u falled down suddenly.lol =P

Anonymous said...

Dun worry Lynnett, I'll be her private nutritionist to train her to bcum fattier.muahaahaa..

Yynsun said...

All u know to do is buying me mash mallows, nutritionist wa.
I x mati food poisoning edy very good. =P

Thx yea Lynnett

Wilson said...

Lol, i used my salary to buy u mashmallows, tease me like tat.wasted my money saje. nxt time i buy chocolate(my fav). muahaahaa