Monday, December 15, 2008

What a boring day again.Woke up at around 11.30 a.m., the first thing I did was to stare at the calendar. That’s probably what I do everyday. Counting days. sighy. Ha. Not too bad tho. At least I’m doing something rather than doing nothing. I was browsing thru people’s blog n found so many interesting things that they penned. Sigh’z. Everybody’s so packed and busy with their life and so, and I seemed to be the only one who’s got nothing to write at all. My life’s kinda boring now. Nothing really interesting happened for me to report here. Yea, true, I still follow the same old monotonous routine, sleep, wake up in front of the tv, eat, browsing thru my phone, on9, sleep again, tv, eat, then sleep. That is. Hrmm. today is slightly better than yesterday. Helping my sis to finish up her 2000 pieces puzzles. Got an excuse for not holding any household (Ssshh.. dun let my mummy know yea =P) . At least something which will keep me occupied for long hour rather than to sit n eat for hours at the couch. I sincerely tot my holidays at home would be nice and enjoyable, that was a month ago tho, but it seems that I’ve made a wrong assumption.lol.Life’s so plain for me.When it was supposed to be colourful and vibrant.
Oh well. Days are still counting la after all.Won’t stop just because of me. And I believe that I’m not really counting days, in fact days are ‘counting’ me away.. ha~

2 comments:

HSL said...

SIFU!!!!!
omg...
i dunno you got blog after i c my blog gt 1 wat follower thingy..

how r u?
long time dun contact wif u oledi.
eh put a chatbox larh~
eaiser to chat =p

Yynsun said...

yea yea, I'm going to put it in my page soon..