Monday, December 28, 2009

-------> 2010

Whoah.. its coming to the end of the year again. Christmas had been fun, real fun and good for me, in fact it was one of the very best Christmas I’ve ever had in my life. Frankly speaking, the best present one will ever receive is a cheesecake, and until this very moment, I am still stunned at the wonders he can do. True, I shouldn’t even doubt that he could do that, but it came too suddenly and I guess I was shocked. Really shocked, but happy. More happy than anything that could happened to me. It was the best gift I ever received for Christmas so far. Thanks for being there to make up my day and give me warmth on this white snowy season. Thanks a lot .. for so much love and care.


The year-end summary… Year 2009 has been so unpredictable in so many aspects. Yea, a month there was when I thought everything was under my feet, and a week after that I found that those things were not as what I expect them to be. Some had gone out of control and some had even gone on top of my head. Then there was some arguments here and there, and problems with people being selfish, but I found out that in the end, things weren’t what thought to be. In fact I was wrong bout certain things at times. Anyway, this year had been nice and memorable to me. I just hope that certain things would last and that the coming year, 2010 would be of a better year for myself and the people I love, I adore of. All in all, I’m satisfied with the three hundred and sixty five sunsets I have seen and thanks guys, my heart is still smiling because of you guys… =)


No comments: